Our top-of-the-line Complete Bee Hive Starter Kit comes fully assembled with all the "bells and whistles" you'll ever need - including a bee suit! It's the quickest, most complete way for a new beekeeper to get started with beekeeping.
Made of fine wood and built to last, this complete bee hive kit comes fully assembled with everything (except the bees!) that you'll need to get started, including two painted supers, bottom board, frames, foundation and covers - PLUS a bee suit, helmet, and gloves for sting protection, two books on honey bees and beekeeping, a FREE subscription to the American Bee Journal, a bee brush, premium bee smoker and more!
With the quality woodenware, educational materials and protective equipment - all of which are essential tools to establish a colony of honey bees for pollination of your garden, nature watching, or hobby beekeeping - with this kit you'll love watching your hive grow!
Bees not included.
This Kit Contains:
- 1 - Painted Assembled Telescoping Metal Cover
- 2 - Painted Assembled Hive Bodies w/ frames and Plasticell foundation (9 5/8" deep x 16 1/4" width x 19 7/8" length)
- 1 - Inner Cover
- 1 - Painted Assembled Bottom Board
- 1 - Metal 10" Hive Tool
- 1 - Bee Brush
- 1 - Smoker 4"x7" Stainless Steel w/shield
- 2 - 1 lb. of Smoker Fuel
- 1 - Entrance Feeder
- 1 - Dadant Zipper Veil Suit (SIZES â€“ See notes below)
- 1 - Dadant Plastic Helmet
- 1 - Economy Leather Gloves (SIZES â€“ See notes below)
- 1 - Hive and Honey Bee Book
- 1 - First Lessons in Beekeeping Book
- 1 - 1 year subscription to the American Bee Journal
- 1 - Medications Brochure (not shown)
- Note: To select your suit and glove size, click on the drop down menus (eg: Gloves default is "SMALL"). If the wrong size is ordered, it is your responsibility and at your expense to return them.